Josephine is an NPC in Dragon Age: Inquisition that becomes an advisor and ambassador to the Inquisition, but does not join your party as a companion.
"The Inquisition's power is not absolute: it must earn its place among the forces in conflict. Sister Leliana understands this well, and has called on an old friend, Lady Josephine Montilyet, to be the Inquisition’s ambassador in the halls of the influential. The eldest daughter of a noble Antivan family, Josephine is a rising star among diplomats, skilled at forging alliances with tact, grace, and carefully cultivated favors. She is a consummate planner who understands that resurrecting the Inquisition will require support and goodwill from Thedas's movers and shakers. Fortunately, the ambassador enjoys a challenge, and she sincerely believes that the Inquisition is the best way to halt the chaos sweeping Thedas."
- Josephine is first introduced during The Threat Remains at the War Council meeting room in Haven. She can later be found in a room next to the Research Table inside the Chantry.
- Gift Quest: Heraldry From a Herald
- Personal Quest: Of Somewhat Fallen Fortune
- Romance Quest: An Unexpected Engagement
|Name, Time & Requirements||Best||Forces Reward||Secrets Reward||Connections Reward|
The merchant-princes of Antiva claim they wish to aid the Inquisition with their access to trade routes and high-quality goods. Josephine has dealt with Antivan nobility all her life, so have her inspect this bargain for any pitfalls.
Tevinter and Nevarra are fighting over a contested piece of land along their border. Josephine is afraid it will escalate into full-scale war. Have her send diplomats to assist the Inquisition soldiers trying to make both sides see reason.
Josephine Montilyet is not a companion but can be romanced. Note: She does NOT have a nude model in game!
As an Advisor to the Inquisition, her role to form alliances and pacts drives her and should be the focus of romancing options, investigating talks relating to politics.
- Romance by: Males and Females, any race
- Alignment: Fair and diplomatic, supports peaceful resolution of conflict
- Important Approval Choices: Advisors are not affected by the approval system, there is no way to gain or lose approval with them. To create a relationship, you must focus on flirting conversation points.
- Romance Point: To trigger the romance plot, you must talk to Josephine and look for the romance dialogue option, that will send you to talk to Leliana. Once with Leliana, select the option to talk about Josephine and mention that you have romantic intentions towards her, which will make it so Josephine has new dialogue that starts the romance.