Patch 11 was released on October 5, 2015
- Increased the duration final slides in Trespasser are displayed.
- Improved stability.
- Fixed an issue that reduced the damage of Explosive Shot.
- Fixed an issue where auto-level selected certain hidden abilities.
- Fixed an issue where Cassandra was incorrectly referencing the player's romantic interest in the Winter Palace.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Horn of Valor effect to not apply when granted via an item.
- Fixed an issue with Shokra-taar and Antaam-saar armors for Iron Bull.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a quest item from dropping in Trespasser when using Spirit Mark on a specific enemy.
- Fixed an issue that reduced the frequency of the Veilfire Multiplayer event.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Single-Player portraits to be visible in Multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash with the Lunge and Slash ability.
- Fixed an issue where Gaspard was being referenced as being the ruler of Orlais when it should be Celene.
- Fixed an issue that prevented AI controlled characters from toggling the Line in the Sand ability off when upgraded with Everlasting Barricade.
- Fixed an issue that prevented progress through the final combat of Trespasser when using Tactical Camera
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!