Patch 6 was released on March 2015
- [PC] Enabled binding of additional mouse buttons for mice with more than two buttons.
- [PC] Fixed issue that caused abilities to not be usable in tactical mode when using mouse look toggle.
- [PC] Fixed issue that caused mouse look toggle to turn off during looting.
- [PC] Fixed issue that prevented resurrecting characters who had died in deep water.
- [PC] Fixed issue that could cause the journal to act in unexpected ways when expanding categories with the mouse.
- Improved stability.
- Changed Solas's quest “What Lies Dormant” to trigger when reading the after-action report for “Measure Veil Strength” instead of when the time completes.
- Fixed issue that could break the “Perseverance” quest in certain circumstances.
- Fixed case where the GUI did not come back after opting out of light conversations in certain circumstances.
- Adjusted position of mosaic pieces for “The Fall” so they can all be collected.
- Fixed issue that caused some dragonlings in the Hinterlands to become non-hostile when the dragon was killed.
- Fixed issue that caused the cave opened by the Abyssal High Dragon to become closed again in certain circumstances.
- Buffed the Katari multiplayer kit slightly so that it has more HP and generates guard on hit.
- Fixed issue where Shatter and Rupture combos would be reported twice in multiplayer session stat