Sketch of Calenhad's Foothold is a sidequest in Dragon Age 3: Inquisition. It initiates in The Outskirts. Quest Overview here.
|Next Quest: ??
- This Sketch of a castle on a rocky ridge marks a spot along a broken wall.
- Find the spot marked on the sketch
- Boss: N/A
- Locations: The Hinterlands. Shortly after entering The Outskirts, in a small abandoned camp there is a map that you must pick up. Travel to either the Outskirts Camp or Upper Lake Camp, between the two camps on the map is a depiction of a ruined castle. This is where you need to head for. Once there look for some rubble you can jump up on, climb down the ladder and hit the search button to uncover the treasure.
- Rewards: Rock Armor Recipe.
- Choices & Consequences: N/A
- Player Notes: example: complete before y or x happens. Known bugs, etc
- Dialogue: "quotes here"