The Wrath of Heaven is part of the main quest of Dragon Age 3: Inquisition. It initiates in Frostback Mountains and spans to the town of Haven. You awaken from being knocked out after exiting the exploding Rift, to discover you have been cuffed and are the prime suspect for the attack. Dialogue Options during your interrogation will give you a start on your character's alignment and persona, but the quest's objectives start when Cassandra brings you outside.
|Next Quest: The Threat Remains|
- Get to the Rift with Cassandra.
- Reach the Forward Camp.
- Seal the Rift at the Camp
- Choose Mountain Path or Charge with Soldiers
- Seal the Rift to secure the path
- Seal the Rift in the Temple
- Boss: Pride Demon
- Locations: Frostback Mountains, Haven.
- Rewards: ?? xp
- Choices & Consequences:
- You may choose to cooperate with Cassandra or ask for a reward. "I'll do what I can" gives +1 Cassandra approval. "What's in it for me gives" -1
- You may choose to surrender your weapon to Cassandra when you first fight. This will grant +1 approval. Other choices cause -1.
- You may choose a path to take to approach the rift. You can take the "Mountain Path" or "Charge in with the soldiers". Approval ratings as follows:
- Player Notes: example: complete before y or x happens. Known bugs, etc
- Dialogue: "quotes here"