Up and Away is a Quest in Dragon Age: Inquisition. It is part of the Jaws of Hakkon DLC. An Avvar fisher cannot find her cousin, Runa. She believes Runa went climbing in the hills. Hopefully Runa has not met with any harm.
- Follow the trail to find Runa.
- Protect Runa.
- Speak with Runa.
- Optional: Observe the prayer.
- +5263 XP
- +600 Influence
- +2 Power
- +1 Approval point for Guests of the Hold quest
- +1 Attribute point
- This quest is obtained by speaking to Linna, an Avvar fisher who is located by the boathouse, south of the Stone-Bear Hold.
- She will tell you about her missing cousin Runa. Follow the trail, and search for a stone axe stuck in a rock.
- This will be the first clue. on your map to find her. Look for 2 more clues based on your map.
- Then follow the trail in the cliffs till you find Runa, fighting a Gurgut.
- Protect her and then speak to her. You will have the option to observe the prayer.
- If you choose to observe the prayer, there will be approval changes in your party:
- Solas Slightly Approves
- Dorian Slightly Approves
- Varric Slightly Approves
- Cole Slightly Approves
- Cassandra Slightly Disapproves
- Sera Slightly Disapproves
- Iron Bull Slightly Disapproves
- Vivienne Slightly Disapproves