"The Viddasala is one of the three leaders of the Ben-Hassrath, who presides over the branch whose name translates as "Dangerous Purpose". She specializes in finding, studying, and stopping magic. The Viddasala also handles the conversion of foreigners and the re-education of Qunari dissidents. She sees the world as drowned by the chaotic dangers of magic and does whatever is necessary to stanch magic no matter the cost."
- Viddasla and the Inquisitor finally meet in person at the Shattered Library.
- Viddasala explains that the Qunari view the inability to curb magic as the reason for the chaos in the South. When they saw the Breach, they resolved to step in and remove the leaders while converting the rest of the populace to the Qun.
- Before she departs, Viddasala mentions an agent of Fen'Harel who was disturbing their plans and warns the Inquistor they will pay for their alliance with the Elven god.
- Viddasala unleashes the remainder of the Karataam she brought with her to attempt to kill the Inquisitor and their companions. An Archivist spirit tells the Inquisitor that Viddasala went to the Darvaarad.
- Viddasala cannot be romanced.
Background, Dialogue & Other Notes/Trivia
- The Viddasala is the first major female character in any of the games that is of the Qunari race.