|Materials||Blank Runestone, Serault Infused Glass|
|Collections||Songs x 3|
|Agents||Alexius, Servis, Florianne|
|Merchants||Bonny Sims's Shop, Seggrit's Shop, Farris the Representative, The Stables Horsemaster Store, Undercroft Shop|
Skyhold is a a main Hub in Dragon Age: Inquisition. To access the area, you must first complete the Setback in Haven, and have advanced the main quest to From the Ashes.
You will have the option to customize Skyhold and its fortifications and decor, such as its throne, drapery, and even beds. Skyhold replaces Haven as the hub where the War Councill will meet, and will add the element of ruling over others in the quest chain Sit in Judgement. Most of the Inner Circle quests initiate in this area, and it is the main point of interaction with your party members, so talk to them often.
- From the Ashes
- Here Lies the Abyss
- Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts
- What Pride Had Wrought
- The Final Piece
- Doom Upon All the World
- A Better Courtyard
- A Greener Garden
- A Superior Tower
- Inquisition Trappings
- Rune Crafting
- Sit in Judgment
- Scattered in Skyhold
- Welcome to Skyhold
- Throne Upgrades: A comprehensive list with images of all thrones and where to get them.
- Drapery: A comprehensive list with images of all drapery and where to get them.
- Banner Upgrades: A comprehensive list with images of all banners and where to get them.
- Decor: A comprehensive list with images of all decor and where to get them.
- Beds: A comprehensive list with images of all beds and where to get them.
- Windows: A comprehensive list with images of all windows and where to get them.
- Skyhold Upgrades: Garden, Tower, Melee Ring, Hospital.
- Skyhold Garden:
Example Walkthrough text: Enter haven through point x on the map, then pick up quest A from Y npc and complete it. You can find ?? ?? and ?? in a pot/chest/lootbag nearby.