New Player Help for Dragon Age 3:Inquisition can be found on this page; it serves as a starting point for new players to find the best approach to the challenges in the game.
Remember you can visit the help section on the official forums to ask specific questions.
New Player Help
- About Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: This page includes basic information and should be supplemented by Attributes, Classes and Combat.
- Weapons: This page shows all weapons and their stats/requirements. It can help you when planning out a character
- Shields: This page shows all shields and their stats/requirements. It can also be very helpful.
- Armor: This page shows all armors and their stats. It also has a link to a useful page that compares armors by ratio.
- Upgrades: Understanding runes and crafting is important to your success!
- Influence, Perks and Power
World and Story
Whether you are new to the series or a returning player, checking the Timeline will give you insight into the events of Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2. As you play Dragon Age 3: Inquisition, you will discover many aspects have been influenced by events on the previous game. You can chose to change those events by interacting with the "Tapestry" at the official Dragon Age Keep page.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!