|Description||Makes you and nearby allies immune to damage for a short time, and reveals hidden objects in dark areas.|
Anchor Discharge is an Inquisitor Ability in Dragon Age: Inquisition.
How to Obtain
- Unlocked in the Trespasser DLC, on the lower level of the Silent Tower within Elven Mountain Ruins.
Anchor Discharge Information
- The Anchor now steadily accumulates energy, building focus. By using its power carefully, you can slip your entire party briefly between the Fade and the normal world. This discharges the accumulated energy, makes you and nearby allies immune to damage for a short time, and reveals hidden objects in dark areas.
- Immunity duration: 8 seconds
- Will be upgraded as the story progresses.
Anchor Discharge Upgrades
- Anchor Blast - Discharging the Anchor now deals damage to nearby enemies.
(Damage: 700% weapon damage)
- Anchor Meltdown - The Anchor now builds up power even faster. Using it is difficult, but discharges all accumulated focus. If the focus reaches full power, the Anchor discharges uncontrollably, damaging you and your allies as well as nearby enemies.