Northern Hunter is one of the 10 High Dragons in Dragon Age 3: Inquisition
. You will acquire the Wyrmslayer Trophy/Achievement if you kill one of them.
- Recommended Level: 13+
- Creature Type: High Dragon
- Location: Crestwood
- Resistance: Electricity
- Vulnerablity: Spirit
- Berserker: A devastating 40-meter area-of-effect attack utilizing the dragon's elemental ability.
- Electricity: The dragon inflicts electrical elemental damage; it can be countered by spirit.
- Rewards: In Death, Sacrifice, Enhanced Guard Belt, Inquisitor Hat Schematic, Amulet of Power (Iron Bull), Superb Ring of Life-Drain
- Rewards: (amount of each is random) Intense Dragon Blood, Dragon's Tooth, Dragon Webbing, Dragon Scales, Dragon Bone
- Rewards: 6937 XP, 1600 Influence, +4 Power
Damaging the limbs of a dragon so that it is severely bleeding will prevent the dragon from performing swipes with that limb, making life easier for melee characters. Damaging a pair of limbs will cause the dragon to fall down to that side, opening it up for increased damage and preventing it from attacking for a duration.
12 Jun 2018 15:13
So why did the dragon appear, i left to get potions, and it is now gone..................not showing up anymore? I see a bunch of questions about this, yet unanswered